One day with my Dad!

Hello! I would like to tell you about the story of one day with my dad.
My dad very strong,brave, crazy, he have a lovlly and friendly family,sporting, nice,shield, help,car, travel,money,shopping,very very good a pilot and so on.


In the morning we would have ate delicious yogurt that we love to eat together, and then drank coffee.I would be great spend a day with my dad in volcano surfing. We  can sit down on our board,we go even faster!It's a lot of fun. After volcano surfing we would be going  in Dubai and stay in big and nice hotel My dad is the very active  and we can do anithing. . We would be going a paintballing in a forest,go zip-lining through the jungle or just play cards in the park.Aftet park we would be visit a lunch and tasty meal. In the end I and my favorite daddy can visit the famous tower Bursch Khalifa.

The day was the beautiful becouse this the day I spent it the my dad. What could be better?We would can talk about everything we do most native people. Would be can eat cotton candy or ice cream.
My dad the best! I would like to spend with him a lot of fun days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essay

Topic-Module 2

Amazing Rescue