An opinion essay.Volunteer work

I know that in our world a lot of young people.And all they don't know about what they can do in our world.I feel that all young people should work volunteer.I think that it very good job for teenagers.

Firstly,I think that if your volunteer you can help old people and little children(like in camp or houses.) And if you work with people you get a lot of good emotions.And also you get money for work.Moreover it's really perfect experiences for your futture.When you other people you feel better and you have at once forces. Volunteer work also shows that that person is generous, compassionate, and good-hearted, because he is kind enough to give up a few hours of their time and put it into their community.But if you student and you need money,it's not good for you,because you schould do you homework and you schould help people.Also minus volunteer work,it's  difficulties in communication with people . It's really very important for volunteer.
 

I think that every student should  solve for itself, whether he will be able to work with people.But I think that volunteer work-very useful for teenagers.And likely I will work volunteer in the future.


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essay

Topic-Module 2

Amazing Rescue